Click Here

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

It's half past tired, which is into the realm of graveyard. It's been holiday so long that school's a vague memory, just like whatever I've ever learnt. Can't do the tests, I pout as I try and force myself to work. Target upon target I've set myself until they list themselves in bold on my desk.

Laying in bed trying to coax a tear out of hiding, I'm thinking. The thoughts are leaving dirty, video-game tracks in my head. Turn round, they've vanished.
Struggling through another set of school questions, and Bob's not helping.

Today, everything seems to fit. Things I read piece together. Everything is sharing, or the world's run out of memory and keeps using the same concepts and ideas and words...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?