Click Here

Thursday, March 17, 2005

I watched her watch hands as they sternly counted. It made me feel uneasily tranquil, to watch the seconds flee from the present.

On Sunday I baked a lovely cake, and Monday was back to school after a mellow weekend. Sunday nightI ignored what I could and held my head in my hands, trying to remember the facts that just slipped by. There one was: chemistry practical tomorrow.

Completely surreal next to the wooly pleasure of baking: all-purpose reagents. Collecting a gas sounded intriguing. It's true that explosions in the lab have a charm, but the experiment itself...

I do miss writing occasionally, but mostly when I sit down to do some more.

Daphney's past is freckled with disturbing events. I don't ever want to leave her really, but I know that university will change me. My life plan is to have kids and study...

Anyway, what can I tell you about? I don't even know. Did I tell you about the amazing Valentine's day? I think I did. Did I tell you that my german oral is driving me crazy?
I want to curl up. And what's worse is that I know I've had the time to, and I've spilt it down the drain. So tomorrow I'm promising to myself, and just myself. I'm doing loads of work, of course. How could I not? But it will be just me and my high-backed chair: first maths. I have some complex differentiation practice to do. And then more maths, as I complete parametric equations. Then mechanics which is only ten minutes really and statistics that is more like horus of hell, and then of course darling German which sticks in my throat like banana.

I was right actually, I can't reallllllly write how I'd like to at all.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?