Click Here

Saturday, February 05, 2005

My hair is practically long enough for me to tie back into a ponytail. My friend is almost definitely joining the army. He has to do 1.5 miles in 9 minutes, effortlessly complete 50 sit-ups and 50 press-ups and then chin-ups.

At fencing, his job's being taken over by someone who's not me, which I regard as a personal slight. He won't be going for a couple of months though.

Oh, what's with me? I'm fine one minute, turning the volume way up and letting the song carry me off. And the next song crushes me back, making me feel like I can't keep track of my mind. Parts of it go in each direction, until I'm a fisherman with 6 reels, all squiggling with bites. This gives me difficulty; I've never been fishing before.

Haha... (Not.) What I want to do at this minute is to get lost in the bass at a gig, feeling it vibrate my legs and feeling all the people swarming around me and her, as I hold tight against the tide.
So instead, I'm turning up the volume and hoping none of the songs find me again. I want to lose everything in the music.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?