Click Here

Friday, February 18, 2005

I had a post and it went, thanks to me (although it'd be easier to blame blogger).

I can't write long, but earlier I tried to say that I had cyclopean pain in my head, that I was withdrawn from Daphney and that I needed to sleep early.

At the moment I'm just waiting for my watch to come back to me (I couldn't have lost it down the plug), considering the leftover homework, and thinking about my future, pipe-dream 'Americas Tour' with Marigold.

She's getting my initial on her foot in Mexico she says, and I reply that I would gladly have her letter on me. Somewhere secret though, I tease.

We're best friends, you know. Not an eighth of attraction between us, but we love each other. We'll be friends forever, she says, and I have to agree. She's funny, bold and safe. She knows when to stop, when to stop trying, and when to stop trying to stop.

Aaagh. My head doesn't agree with sentence formulation...

RIP that old post, but... It's not like you've missed anything.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?