Click Here

Friday, February 04, 2005

I can't even think, but I totaled up my homework and estimated four hours of concentrated learning (I think about concentrated acids, and know that acids that are strong dissociate readily into their ionic constituents). Chemistry is taking over, because it makes me work.
The other day we saw orange peel boiled and distilled into limonene (which is an alkene, you know?) It smelt of orange.
Maths is losing my interest because I don't want to 'explore' every lesson. Exploring means fucking around, and sometimes I just want the material alone, in exam format.

Anyway, tonight I'm going to put those four hours in (I hope). It's my mother's birthday soon.

This year will be my first Valentine's day. Last year she (Daphney, not my mother) was away, and I pined. I know it's made up, but so what? Everything is in some way. Every abstract concept.

I want to ignore homework and just coach fencing for hours on hours. Bye!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?