Click Here

Monday, January 31, 2005

So Saturday night was like, the drunkest ever!

Actually, it probably was for me. Drunk enough to remember only shards. I remember beautiful smiles and asking to hug, and making sure platonic hugs weren't misconstrued and then some more hugging. And trying to impersonate someone sober (which I'm sure I wasn't that bad at) and falling over and sitting on the stairs, head in hands, wondering what the fuck it was in my drinks.
And dancing and noting how I could move (I couldn't) and wondering at her sparkling house and watching the ambulance man walk past upstairs. And talking to people who found me hilarious and finding them instantly likeable and finding mutual acquaintances in a web that spans North London. And then half of a bus ride home, pride at remembering my coat.

I realised belatedly that my memory has cast a web of haze over everything, so it seems I was drunk the whole time.

I described the effect as 'temporaneous' to my mother.

Comments:
Nothing is nicer than porridge. Especially when you get the glaze of melted sugar on the top and the ring of cold milk around the edge...mmmmmmm
 
I eat porridge with butter and sugar. What's this milk you talk about?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?