Click Here

Monday, January 17, 2005

Raining today, which isn't surprising or exciting. It soaks into my jeans, making me wonder how cold my thighs can get, and whether rain water will stain my clothes.

Today I wore a (pink) small (pink) H+M (pink) top underneath a comfort jumper. It got too hot, I took my jumper off. And remembered, belatedly. I was mildly embarrassed. The teacher got some sunglasses.

I also remembered how vain I was too. Flexing my muscles in my "inconspicuous" manner, I heard a 'wow, he has really big muscles' and blushed again. Now I looked like a wanker, too.

Today's been long. Already my eyes want to close, my fingers feeling slightly numb as I try and type properly. My back hurts, as always. It hurts because of fencing, and posture, and computer and bike and everything.

My writing is rubbish sometimes.

Comments:
Theres something quite endearing about blokes wearing pink - not sure what, but its not a bad thing.
 
Aw, I didn't know you still hung around sometimes!
 
I like pink. On me. On you. On everyone. Pink is cheerful. I have this gorgeous pink top that is made out of the same soft jersey material that polos are made of... I wore it today, then got it dirty moving a box. I just remembered that I left it at D's...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?