Click Here

Thursday, January 06, 2005

I'm wearing red. On another note:

Do you love me?
Cheap question.
Do you?
Do you?
I asked first.
Yeah, so? You wanna know more than I do.
ohh... Why are you like this?
Like what?
You know.
Yeah so? Because.
What?
Do you love me?
Where did that come from?
Well exactly. You're unfair. You can't ask me and escape declaring it. That's a shit way to say I love you.
I know... But... I've never...
What?
Go away.
I love you.
You too *smile*

If you're wondering, blue wins. And yeah, it's a conflict.

I dreamt about Daphney. Naked in the corner, she ran away and told me to wait until tomorrow.

How do people write a lot? Anything I do loses itself in the first page. How can you extrapolate a tale? Whatever.

What else is up? Uh, I don't know. I thought more about writing, but it's still stupid. My ideas would be ok for half a page.

Tomorrow I'm going to a gig with Daphney. It should be amazing. I'll keep you posted (yes, all of you ether mites that crawl across the page).

Comments:
Ether mite? I've been called worse.


Not by a 17 year old, mind!


The Aged OAO
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?