Click Here

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I'm avoiding German work.

The rain

strings of beady light
illuminate the air underneath
me. But I walk through it.
My movements are underneath
me. Me is where I see from.

the lamp lights through
the rain. It drizzles into
me.
__________________________________

Anyway, don't know why I started that. I don't know if I love blogging. I love it more than work, but not more than the thought of it. It's more fun to have the post resting in your belly, because it won't come out the same when you type it.

That's like everything I do really. The vision just gets eroded until it's almost the same as what I've produced. When I'm older, it might be different (not). Older isn't a place I really want to go to, actually. It seems that that's when potential should become realised, and maybe I'll be found out as not all that great.

Oh well, I'm 17 for as long as any other age, I guess.

p.s. Etoile, what is your email?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?