Click Here

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I dreamt of taking an English exam by accident, and doing worse than terribly. Then I walked up a long, circular flight of stairs and then into a school, where it's open as an orphanage because of the tsunami. Then I'm about to play chess.

Today was harder to wake up to. I have school in 40 minutes. Can't remember what's on my timetable, or how much work I have(n't) done. Ah well, I know I did maths. Which I don't have today.

The holidays are over. How? When? (why?)
School is meant to encourage us to learn freely; to relish information and knowledge. But instead, in the holidays I mostly lazed around. Oh well, back to (skipping) work and deadlines. It'll be ok, I promise.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?