Click Here

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Blogger just deleted my post. Fucker.

Oh well. School makes me ill. I lose my mindset of enjoyable learning, and get one that makes me do no homework, until late late late. Oh well. I'm pleased my German oral went well, and pleased that the internet hasn't ruined my eyes yet. I've been chatting for a long time. Wasting my life away , trying to supplement other people's.

I love people. Mainly women, but people. Men are flatter. Not all of them, and some are terribly earnest. Actually, Lucinda's boyfriend is such a nice guy. I talked to him for a while. Easy to relate to, nice build and size and undemanding, accommodating personality. I didn't think I'd like him (what with my preposterous and fictional crush on Lucinda).

Anyway, I'm all in love with life, even if it may be delirium. I can't write more. I've read too much fantastic stuff to consider mine worth doing. Bye!

Comments:
hermes handbags 728114 hermes bags 560429 hermes online 65884 hermes birkin 103049 http://guccioutletonlinestore.snack.ws/
 
hermes handbags 728114 hermes bags 560429 hermes online 65884 hermes birkin 103049 http://guccioutletonlinestore.snack.ws/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?