Click Here

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Well it's almost the new day, so I'm going to stretch, rejoice in finished homework, and nab the chocolate from the advent calendar.

I've been working to bad music, seeing as it brings back fond memories and the accompanying mood, which is perfect for concentration. If you're wondering, today tipped far far far towards the spiffy, and my woes were all unfounded.

It's that time of night when everything except the computer fan's still, and (ooh it's just gone midnight) romance is in my head. Romance as in 'I wish I was riding my bike' or 'if I was wearing those trousers and that shirt and was at the beach, this time would be when I disentangle myself from my love and look deep into their face. And the moon would light their nose and I'd smile, and we'd hug and walk arm in arm'.

My dream-world is too predictable though. Just put in a western love-fantasy and mix it with Six Feet Under-style high-school truisms and (pseudo)profundity, and you're there!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?