Click Here

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Today's a day for being festive and stuff, and I'm all suffused with dusty love...

Daphney got me a Leticia Mckenzie t-shirt, which I absolutely adore her for. And her present isn't even made yet, but will be somewhere approaching cool I hope. Oh, speaking of Leticia Mckenzie, she's maybe dead. Or gone, but what's the difference? I can sorta understand it if she is just gone, but, y'know. It'd be nice to have a signing-off post or something. I promise I'll never go away without telling you. Maybe I'm inflating my own importance, and maybe it's just a part of blog life for people to disappear. But even if I die, I'll try to leave instructions with someone to finish this off. (This all seems a bit serious...)

I spent today re-reading The Amber Spyglass which is... Just lovely. This time I've read all the poetry quotations at the start of the chapters out loud and twice, and marvelled at the words, and the worlds in the book.

Even though there's been no snow (what a surprise), today's been pretty ok. I wanna send my love out in quanta to everyone who's ever read my site, or who reads it, or even everyone who could receive it. So I'm concentrating now, and I'm thinking of how it feels to almost cry or almost leap, and all the surplus energy I've ever stored from not doing so is going straight out in love.

I'm smiling now, and will be for days. Merry Christmas everybody! ^_^

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?