Click Here

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Today was meant to be a free afternoon, with cookie-baking and maybe some gentle canoodling. Daphney fought with her parents and was late. We tried to set up a ping-pong table and failed, leading to my father forcing a bolt somewhere wrong and breaking it. Shit.

It's ok though; we're a handy family, and things will work out. I sent Daphney a text telling her I shouldn't treat her like such a robot, because I just work next to her in the house. It's not fair on her though, because... Well just because she deserves constant and physical thanks (ahem...) I mean it wouldn't be all that hard to make her some hot chocolate.

Anyway, Amazon stuff reached me at last, so at least I have the Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack to keep me company (even if the cd-holding-bobbles are broken).

I should be asleep by now, but I'm waking up at 6 30 to bake the cookies I failed to do today.

So I'll just write.

I've changed in my life (obviously). And oh well, authoritarian mother is forcing me away. Bye.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?