Click Here

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Mm... I saw Daphney and we shopped. It was good. She got a cute fiftie's dress, I got stuff from H+M. Then we went home... It was good. There was a blog post that was writing itself in my head, but I'm tired from last night with her.

Anyway, afterwards and in the languid search for missing clothes, I picked up her panties (hate that word but not gonna do anything about it). Inside was white powder, brown powder and white goo. Now, the white goo is almost explicable (even though there's no way they were in the line of fire). But the two powders? I think one was cinnamon, and one sugar (just guessing... There were no taste tests or forensic examinations). It's pretty funny to think of viable scenarios. Actually, I haven't even thought of one yet. Unless people really do bake cakes in their pants.

Last night's lesson is that Rocky Horror music makes sex better.

And... My writing's in that annoying style. Oh well. I love being with her. I love feeling her tentative hands on my back, and staring at her eyes (not into...) and seeing her staring back. And shit, I promised you a story for tomorrow.

I've been thinking a lot about what to write. I find voices easier, and I've thought of a few. But I'm still embarrassed about most of them. It'll just be easier if I sit down and write and write, so I think I will.

Late at night, Daphney asked, with the mixture of tenderness and incision and simplicity that only exhaustion gives her, if I was happy. I told her I had been worried about us. But that's just who I am. And happy's what I am too. So yeah, I'm happy. And looking at her lying next to me, feeling her arm around me loosely, glimpsing moments of love. It's enough to make sure I'm never lying to her when I say that of course I'm happy. Dear, you're here. How could I not be?

Comments:
"I saw Daphney and we shopped. It was good."Seeing Daphney, or the shopping?!

Re: sex and music. I've personally never been one to shag with tuneful accompaniment - I think I like to be 100% concentrated on what's going on. And good sex does tend to create it's own soundtrack...







...alternatively, maybe I'm just worried I'll start joining in with the chorus at the point of orgasm. ;o)

OAO
 
Oh, it was just the whole thing that was good. And sex and music? I don't really want to hear my parents' voices or have them hearing me. Besides, it's funny what you hear while fucking...
 
The first time D and I had sex there was a Slayer cd on... That's kind of funny now that I think about it.

Alternately... What the hell was she doing with baking ingredients in her... God I hate the word panties... PANTIES???? That could cause a nasty infection.
 
I am reasonably perplexed by the baking ingredients too. So is she, actually...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?