Click Here

Thursday, December 23, 2004

I'm all jazzed up.

Tomorrow's action packed, including a visit to make a return at a boring store (yuck) and having a jovial Christmas Eve. It should be ok I guess. Up before nine, out of the door and running to the train.

Anyway, I've got a couple gigs in the next week or so, and live music gets into me right from the moment my jeans begin to vibrate.

We're going as a family to a family friend tomorrow, which should be as boring as this sentence. And there, guzzling and gluttony, and perhaps a movie or something.

You know I'm American or something right? I mean, parents are and I am by extension. I'm English to me, but I'm told words like movie are not from here (use film), and pacifier isn't either (it's a dummy).

I don't care anymore. Trying to fake an English accent since I was seven leaves me with a dumb mix of rhotic Rs and estuary dialect. Language comes naturally, and everyone has their own blend. Mine, however, is mixed up as arabica with Bordeaux.

Comments:
...and don't even get me started on "diaper".

OAO
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?