Click Here

Saturday, December 18, 2004

I wrote this last night, but was d/c so am sticking it where it should be...

My family's delayed Christmas by a week, which suits me fine and makes me feel part of the 'oddball' family I always thought we'd look if we were dramatised. My dad walks around naked, my mum affects an English accent when people come around, and my brother is just hyperactive and large. Oh, and of course I'm the narrator, providing the bridge between viewer and "ker-azy" family.

Anyway, today a kid I may not have told you about gave me a thank-you note and a pen. It was so sweet... I had helped him previously I guess, although nothing spectacular. Thank-yous are sublime.

Ping pong table was set up today as well. I have to admit, my father had a brain-wave that only sleep could possibly achieve. He solved the problem in perfectly, actually. Very impressive.

In other news I recovered quickly from yesterday, and am completely fine and once again mostly convinced Daphney will stick around me. (Of course; I may have other ideas).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?