Click Here

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I saw 'Garden State' with my family. It was rubbish. Utterly vacuous and predictable and yuck. Oh well. It makes me want to see 'Eternal Sunshine' again, which is approximately 935862 times better and with basically the same premise.

I tried to write a story, I really did. I started three and realised two were the same, and gave up because it was pain. And playing after I couldn't see the ping pong ball (but still won). (Ok, it was against my brother).

Speaking of him, he's a monster when he's not on his ritalin (or whatever it is). Today he ate about half the cupboards, then hid in the pantry (yes we have a room called the pantry) and ate cereal out of the box. He's 15. And then wildwildwild all through everything. That boy needs a marathon or something...

Is it wrong to medicate him? Or is it bringing out his 'true self'. I don't know. I can't tell. Anyway, need some sleeeeeeeeeep. Bye

Comments:
*grins cheerful grin*
 
My gran had a pantry. There's just something *right* about them. To use the vernacular of you bright young things: "Pantries Rock".



Or something like that.

OAO
 
Is it strange to have a pantry? I've always had one.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?