Click Here

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

This is really quite interesting. Think I'll have to buy the book, even if the actual reality of the situation is terrible. But I suppose you can either laugh or want to kill yourself, and I know I'm better at laughing.

Anyway, tomorrow I only have two lessons (because of cancellations) so I'll probably waste the day pretending to do homework... Anyway.

Is it only my warped sense of cool that makes it seem utmostly right for people to sew in classtime? Someone else told me they spend all weekend 'sitting on the floor, listening to music'. I watched her, mouth agape, for the next 8 metres. I mean, how absolutely fluorescently awesome is that? The fact that people can do that, can focus so completely is joy.

I sit here in front of my 'multi-media centre' that is the PC, reading multiple articles and listening to music, singing along partially and partially writing. I'm such a dilettante with some things, it's amazing. The only thing I take seriously is trying to enjoy life. Through every way I can. It must be possible to do that by sending your mind in multiple directions.

Or else, I'm fucked.

Comments:
The book sounds like my kind of read.. albeit slightly worrying that in reading the article I relate to far too many of those quirks. Off to find FAQ on OCD.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?