Click Here

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I'm all amped. Music's playing my nerves, turning the banana I just ate into fidget energy.

Woke up early today, and my sight had unspoilt-edenic lake purity. My mind had none of the fug of the morning or the late bedtimes. Means nothing of course, but it put me in a good mood.

Didn't worry as much as I thought I would. When I wake up, it should be over. The sick anticipation has gone. Nothing's taken it's place. I walked about in a daze. Everything smelt of nothing, like a hospital ward.

Wore a bright pink shirt to school. How perverse is it to enjoy all the looks? Especially the ones that say 'whatthefuck?'.

I like pink anyway. I felt like being called gay, I guess.

And during writing this, been talking on MSN and felt about 3 centimetres from crying. Guess the election hasn't left me alone, after all.

Comments:
You must have PEAD..

"pre-election anxiety disorder!'
http://johnbliss.blogspot.com/2004/10/pead-off.html
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?