Click Here

Thursday, November 04, 2004

I feel so blue all of a sudden. Why am I not here anymore? School shouldn't be a separate life.

When people say there's not enough hours in a day, what they mean is that there are too many. There should be so many less, so you'd spend one day sleeping and one working... I can't cope with a 24 hour day... 10 seems about right I guess.

Why do I feel so fucking stupid at school? Today I missed half of a chemistry lesson, 'cos I was too dumb to look at my timetable and thought I had a free. I didn't miss anything.

And then I got 90% in the test, which is the best (in the class) and the teacher still reduces me to feeling like a cretin by insulting my practical book. Why can't he nicely annotate it with what I have to add? I'm sorry, ok? I just don't KNOW what you don't TELL us. And I'm not neat. And I'm about 6 assignments behind overall. There's a boulder in the corridor behind me, and I'm just running blindly to escape it.

In physics I was so pleased with my graph, but it's still wrong (well... Not really but sort of and technically). And in German? Oh just... Go away.

And today I was going to walk the dog and treat her to a run, but I've been a prick and spent hours on the computer.

I want to go bake cookies or something.. I wish Daphney lived closer so I could run round to hers and get a hug to wake me up again.

Actually, thinking of her seems to de-blue me. Cool!

Comments:
I know that feeling - I felt really thick in my Spanish class last night. When I look around and see everyone else absorbing and understanding pronouns and the preterit and imperfect tenses I feel like I shouldnt be there. Funny thing is im only doing it for my own mental advancement and nothing more so it seems silly to stress over it.

Dont worry about your subjects - do the best you can so you can say you did. You'll get a super good job with or without them - Einstein couldnt tie his shoelaces, you just remember that :-)
 
That Einstein trivia will probably be mentioned about 30 times before the weekend's over ^_^
 
I think that school builds up in your head, like some sort of sticky residue. Then at some point your head is just full of this leftover crap, and you can't really wade through it. That's when you have weeks like these. It always depresses me too. The best thing to do is to either work really, really hard and get caught up, or just take a day or so off. Do nothing at all.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?