Click Here

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Too much chocolate and ice cream and maple syrup and pastries... I've got that emptiness I only ever feel after eating too much. My eyes down to my knees complain, but I've listened enough for today.

Daphney came over, we walked the dog. According to this I shouldn't be having sex until I'm 18. How curious...

Oh yeah, I probably haven't mentioned it, but I'm dual citizenship. England and America.

This Tuesday I'll feel sick.
School tomorrow, but the vote'll creep up on me and catch me then.

Yeah, I hope Kerry wins. But what I hope for more is an ending to the election. If it carries on... Well how could we have any trust in that? I want to believe in a basically non-corrupt government, but it's hard.

I'm going to bed. Night.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?