Click Here

Friday, October 15, 2004

Tonight.

Strip cloth. Darkness wraps her in layers lovelier. Then I'm wrapped in her arms.

Look up to set the album going again, trying to picture a perfect orgasm to help me. She bites me and holds me, and for once I'm the one who wants space. Amelie springs to mind, where the woman lets out an 'oh' facing the sky. And in 'Being John Malkovich' when Lottie gets dropped onto the side of the New Jersey Turnpike after sex.

But one for men? I'm meant to be able to do it anyway. Films don't tell me how. Books don't tell me to relax, picture something. I tried to let my feeling build, but... Y'know.

She was wild next to me, like something under her skin unleashed.
I pause, my hair into my eyes.

'You're pretty in the half-light' she says.
Huh?
'You're pretty'

My... Thank you. Thank you because you told me before I wasn't. And thank you because you love me now.

But mainly, I can sleep easy. I'm pretty. *sigh*

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?