Click Here

Thursday, October 28, 2004

So, what I had already thought would be the worst day of my life turned into another day, as per usual.

Marigold decided to prank me, telling me on the phone she had run off with her boyfriend's uncle. I told her to calm down. I told them to stop having a laugh. Then I believed them, in full panic mode.
My life was a badly-scripted soap.

Huddling up to myself I played Vice City, numb. Numbing myself further through menial, virtual tasks. Driving a taxi, an ice-cream van. Avoiding anything like the BMW I was told she was hiding in.

Still worrying about Daph.

Then the phone went, my leg dead. Felt like I was running on sponge. Grabbed the phone, fell straight over.

'Haha had you tricked.'
________________________________________________________

It's funny now. I'm going to ram some guilt down her throat though. That's shit I didn't need with my girlfriend in hospital...

Oh Daph's fine though. I guess... She won't say much. I mean, her kidneys aren't working. Or something.

But she came round and gazed at me, played around and looked lovingly.
She'll be ok.

Comments:
Hope she feels better soon. Give her hand a good squeeze.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?