Click Here

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Oh, what do I wanna do in life? I want to help people, make people happy, change something significant? I don't think I'm that optimistic.

I mean. Teacher? I'd love to be a cool teacher, in good shape, who cared about their subject so much. I'd love to be a teacher, the one with the secret life as a writer/artist. Or just who blatantly was comfortable with choosing a profession that was less than what they could have done.

Not worth less though.

Or, just something! I'm sick of being ambition-less. I want somewhere to go. I want people to respect me for what I do, not my potential.

On a different note, my mum's baking a cake, because she doesn't feel like she's been a real mother lately. It makes me want to cry, that she can think like that.

On the other hand, I love cake.

Hm. I know that my structure's gone, but hey. Today my best friend told me I was like 'so relaxed', and that I was always 'at home with things''. So thanks!

It makes a huge difference to hear something nice.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?