Click Here

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Noam Chomsky I hear you cry? Ah ha!
I read 'Media Control' the other day. It was enlightening. I don't know if it's good, but I love to be fed opinions. It feels like I'm in a classroom with a teacher whom I respect utmostly.
And at least Chomsky deserves respect. His writing is lucid, succint, and as a consequence horrifying. It makes it shameful to live where I do. It makes me want to run into a commune, or fall on my knees and apologise to the world.

But collective responsibilty doesn't exist. I'm not to blame for the past. So I guess I'll just have to be as good as I can.
Moral? Eat more Fairtrade, think of others, protest...

I also helped out at a primary school, being a lunch-time assistant. Oooh! It makes me want a menagerie of kids! I played snap for a good few minutes, the kid telling me I was 'a funny guy', as I defeated him comprehensively at rock paper scissors.

Next week I think I'll play 'make the best aeroplane by holding your arms out to the side' and 'fastest to roll to the end of the hall wins!'
Oh, but next week's a holiday... Oh well.
More chance for more games to think of!

*hug* ^_^

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?