Click Here

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

And his heart rips in front of our eager eyes, the girls around me telling me 'he doesn't mean it' as he says what my heart would say.

She's breaking it up 'the nice way', everyone assures me. She asks what to say to get him to dump her. So he's in control.

And as she lies and laughs it's like a short story designed to confuse. He says 'it was the best thing that ever happened to me' and my stomach tears itself a knot.

Messenger is so cold, so calm, so easy to manipulate. But his words look real, and I believe him.

Then she logs off, walks round to his house. She's going to fuck him and discard him. Heartbreaker.
It's horrible.

Comments:
"He has been disassembled by her. And if she has brought him to this, what has he brought her to?" -- Michael Ondaatje, The English Patient

Sounded like it fit the situation.
 
It fits. What has he brought her to? I don't know. I don't think anything.
Oh well.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?