Click Here

Sunday, October 17, 2004

According to her, I'm always happy. And now I won't see her for a week as she disappears into her routine.
Today I've wasted so far. Achievements include eating too much, being on the computer too much, and talking on the phone.
And a bath. Hot like ice on the skin.

When I come, it's like... My camera pans, but the scene's all at the same time, because it's just a bigger shot taken once as a still. So nothing is really moving except the camera across a canvas. And I'll stare and stare, but no time will pass, and anything that changes is just my internal camera-angle.
Even though the picture's the same, the sound isn't. I lay there with my heart beating its rhythm and my cock stepping out of line like a marcher with a broken ankle. If I focus on the sound, I can travel. The beat of the heart overpowers the other: a sad story of consistency's slow dominance.
My mouth is by now parched open, eyes far away, somewhere five minutes ago. I slowly stop breathing so hard, then look where the world has got to while I've been away. It hasn't changed at all...
How boring.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?