Click Here

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Wow. I just noticed someone had left a comment on my site... And I'm beyond thrilled. It's like something's crawled into my heart, depositing a heap of volcano powder and let it erupt.

It's awesome. I know some people hit the site, accidentally, randomly, and... I hope some of them like it. And even if they don't, I hope it's mildly interesting.

To receive a comment... Wow. It's like a major life event. This feels so much more important than losing my virginity. Well, it is more important.

So yeah! I had better try and make more dynamite-posts so I can hook whatever random people hit the site, and to try and make them leave a footprint!

So thank you C!
*hughug* everybody, (haha), I'm off to give blood!

Comments:
Fran, I wanted you to know that I took some time the other night to sift through a good number of your archives. You know if you've been stopping by C'est Etoile lately that I don't have a lot of time or patience, but you hooked me. Your writing is honest and poignant. It was worth my time. I had an angle you might not have thought of about the "dog incident"... I'll have to get back to you on that sometime soon. Kisses.
 
Why can't I see my comment????
 
Oh I'm thrilled you liked it! Really genuinely thrilled... Thank you so much, and I'd love to hear your take on the dog incident.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?