Click Here

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

My dog runs through the fields like a horse, tossing her mane. Her running is joyful, but I'm always tinged with fear. How will she react with the next dog? (or more likely: how will the next dog's owner react to her?)

My dog is gender ambiguous. She is a female.

Once she attacked another dog. An Ayrdale... Attacking meaning growling. She won't bite anything. She mouthed at it, ran at it, scared it. Dogs play.
And the owner, affronted, runs up and kicks her in the chest. Understandable? No.
It felt like this ugly, fat bald man had just kicked a child. I dreamt of torture for him. I wish people would just understand... This world is almost always waiting to spring a disappointment.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?