Click Here

Monday, September 20, 2004

Lucinda... I love her clothes, I love her hair, I really like her overly-large beautiful cock-sucking lips.
I like how you can't see what's under her shirt of mystery. I like how she smiles at me. I like her hair-bands. I like her laugh, expecially when it's at something I've said. I like how she half-waves. I like how she holds hands with her friend. I adore her stance like... like... Like someone casting a spell.
I like how she reminds me of anime characters. I like her vanishing waist. I love how she's really genuinely interested. I love her little vocabulary slips. It's clear she's read these words without ever hearing them spoken.

I would really love for her to ask me out, and for me to see where that would lead.
Not now, but for the future.
I'd love to have me in her life.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?