Click Here

Monday, September 20, 2004

Hey... I wish I wrote more. There are moments that seem too perfect to lose but to capture some of these only ends up in their desecration.

I mean... Where's the meaning in: 'looking out, the windows showed a wall of apathetic grey. I wish there was a plant scaling it; something to tell me it was real, and that the sky hadn't given up it's colour.'?

Useless. I feel so drained.

I lost my virginity. I turned seventeen. In that order.
Hours between them.

I took her to a house, the empty one, as I said. We lay on the floor and fucked. And... They said it would be disappointing, but how?...

I mean, just emptiness. Just... Indescribable emptiness.

The house was accommodating though. It let us be there, sighing its consent. Like my girlfriend. Content for things to inhabit its space, as it lays back and breathes.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?