Click Here

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Hey... Back from the dead, or at least that's what it feels like.
Except maybe not back yet. More like still in a Stygian abyss... Oh well.

Yesterday went film, with girl. I had such an honestly good time, looking at her beautiful eyes. Analysing the Motorcycle Diaries. She thanked me, speaking to my neck.

The Motorcycle Diaries? Courage. That's what was needed. Couldn't they have elongated a couple of the beautiful shots? Elevated them to Uzakian simpicity, but with some meditative air.

I've noticed. Every film, all over. They have shots of the beautiful landscape. Not beautiful shots of the landcape. It's not hard. I'm sorry, but I can stand a shot that lasts more than a second. Any adventure should be praised. Don't be scared; no one wants to see an over-the-shoulder shot again. Really.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?