Click Here

Sunday, September 26, 2004

And sex? Yeah man... I'm a real man alright I'm having sex with my girlfriend yeah. What a cool guy that makes me huh?

Pf... I'm a kid trying to pretend to be grown up, and so is E. We do an ok job -- 'I love you. Let's have a mature conversation!'
But it's...
Pf...

Yeah so we had sex too, again. Three condoms, lubricant enough to fit the camel through the eye of the needle, and a few hours. It was better. It was even ok. I mean it was funny, and intimate, and kinda sweet. It wasn't 'fuckMEwow' but it was ok.

And, like, finally, I got closer to her. I mean. Sitting there, just looking at her pussy. Probing with my eyes. Hell, she doesn't know what it looks like. Tickled her.

And then on top of her again, I saw something I'm still thinking about. Her eyes were lovingly open, and her expression was... Amazing.

It makes me think she likes me; makes me think that she wants me; makes me think her sexuality isn't beyong reclaiming.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?