Click Here

Saturday, September 04, 2004

And the other day E came over. Came up to my room, smiled, got into bed.
We cuddled for practically three hours, deliciously serene. Her hands traced the outline of my body: 'you have no stomach!'. Was happy; had lost weight.
Each delicate finger seemed to unnerve me and light me up. I didn't know what being touched felt like.
She unclenched her hand at one point, digits spidering their way down onto my stomach. I seized up in ecstacy. Then...
The clothes started coming off. It was like I had always wanted it. A slow unfrenzy of passion, grins.
We smiled again. I marvelled at her pasty whiteness where she had been covered for the summer. I brought her down to me.
But no.

It. Wouldn't. Work. Tight like nothing else, there was no way. Not-quite shattered, we left the house, still virgins.

I don't think I can face asking the chemist's for 'sexual lubricant'.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?