Click Here

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Today... Mmm...

So I met her for coffee... It was great.
She reminds me of Emily... But yeah anyway.

She said I'd make a great father. She thanked me for remembering Captain Planet. She said that before she was 13 she read War and Peace, because some actress had. She said she writes loads in left-hand, to become more ambidextrous. She was very appreciative of compliments. She knew how to hold hands. She seemed worldlily knowledged. She's clever, into chemistry and science and great things. We somehow share a similar worldview. And she wants to lie under the stars and actually experience wonder, not sadness. I want to emember it all...

It was lovely. And on the bus she lay in my arms, which may have transgressed the 'friendship boundaries' we set out (she). But I'm happy with her. She's lovely...
Comments:
Hi Blogger Just read the post - this post and wanted to say hello!This is a photo of my gorgeous boy!
Cheers
My Boy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?