Click Here

Monday, June 21, 2004

Dreams? Dreams dreams...

I dreamt that... That... That we had all gone to a theme park. And that E had brought Alex Dreamboat. And I asked them to lie with me, so they... Tried to. But AD was so... Curley-haired and large...

And then we got up, and moved on. AD asked me out. I couldn't say no. E was gonna fucking hear about this one...

So we moved through the hangar-like structure, out to a field where there was a live band. Looked like the set for the Bee's new video.

And they tried to play the house down, but basically, they sucked. They played a half of Jimi Hendrix song. All the audience stopped singing along at the part where they were unsure of the words... Typical. I think they tried to play 'salty dog', but they didn't. I swore at them.

Then we went to the map (of the park), I phoned E again. I only have 5 quid on my fucking phone? Fuck. She doesn't look too pleased to see me.

I fuck up my lines to the real Alex, great. Now she thinks she's fat...

Cut to unrelated prison scene? There was some fantastically witty dialogue (NOT ably repeated here). One cell, two beings on one side, two on the other. I think the two on the right were symbiotic? *shrug*

The two on the left: 'he's been incommunicado for like two weeks. Must be that new girl.'
On right: *Strokes groinal area containing amorphous genitalia*
'Yeah man, he used to be a regular friendly guy. Twice a day, but hey.'

Hmmm... Whatever, subconscious. Thanks!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?