Click Here

Monday, May 03, 2004

GCSEs

So yeah, they're happening very soon. And am I nervous? The knot that rapidly attempts to asphyxiate me says so.
I stare at this screen with my head dozily angled, wondering if I should go do some work. My brain says yes but my everything else says no.

What a shame we live in England, the land of no-hope rigorous-testing casual chauvinism.
Sometimes all of this blatant double-standardised bullshit gets me down. I can't even think for one minute more about some of these issues. Women can't play football with men? Why?
I know physiologically, but pah. Someone out there somewhere is better than a great number of men at the sport, and should be playing in the same leagues.
I can see the need for a separate woman's league, sort of. But I think that maybe something cleverer would be to sort that one on weight, no? I mean if you want a league for 'weaker' players, do it for real. Making it woman only just hands the advantage to women more adjusted for the robust, physical game. For a league with more technique/less violence pick lighter players and have stricter refereeing.
For a real league leave it open to everyone, so the best prosper under whatever the rules of the sport are.
For those who want to keep women SOLELY as objects/housewives/doormats/sex dolls, I suggest you should Fuck Off, and stop imposing your shit on those who have some respect for humanity.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?