Click Here

Sunday, April 25, 2004

My dream:

It was a bright, beautiful polygonal world. Slightly fuzzy in a dreamworld haze, as per usual in this gameworld. I was playing PSO on Live. Except I was in it, as were several of my friends. We were all new to this.

And we're in a spaceship flying through the greenery, kind of a cross between classical PSO and Skies of Arcadia Dark Rift. The landscape is so utterly tranquil and full of beauty. And then we touch down, and I have some odd sort of taser thing taht I attack with. Once we've gotten rid of these enemies I remember that you can link attacks in groups of three. But I don't.

A pretty expert comes down from the heavens in a red automobile, which I hop into. And we fly to the top, and I realise that it takes dedication to get this far. That every other player has learnt the maps by heart, and every single secret. There is a sandstone gate that reoccurs in my dreams, and we drift through it to the highest level.

And that's it. My life will have to be taken up by it. Forever.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?