Click Here

Thursday, April 15, 2004

I'm cold and I'm scared and I'm alone and and and...
Y'know.
I don't know who's gonna read this, but I really feel it now.

After a day in London with my girl, (look i would say partner but i don't wanna sound like i'm from a western) i'm phsically and emotionally drained. She's just fucken' nasty sometimes.
I can't talk about this here, but I almost walked in front of a bus too. They laughed.

I wanna be held and cry and curl up inside a big man's arms. Because I'm cold and don't wanna be here... Actually ending... hm there's an idea I won't consider but... I don't know, I just DON'T know what to do when I feel so scared. I wish I had someone who loved me.

Someone real.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?