Click Here

Thursday, April 15, 2004

I find it easier to speak about my dreams. Recently I dreamt my father had a second son (thanks footballer's wives). We passed him on a speedboat as we compared birthdays. 'HA beat you by SIX days. I'm the first son!' I shouted... Hmmm...
And then this morning I went out with Courtney Love, except she looked like the girl from 8 mile. We walked laughing as I asked her about giving her underpants to Chris O' Connell as well as Alex Zane her boyfriend...
And then we sat down and she diappeared.

I will try to keep a coherent journal of these in future. I find that if i half wake up I can get many dreams into a short space, almost all of which i will remember and even be able to influence consciously.
Fran
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?