Click Here

Monday, April 05, 2004

Alright then.

Today was meant to be special. I woke up, early for this hioliday, at 8:45. I wiped the sleep from the cold eyes and prepared to get up and exursify myself, to the supermarket.
On the bike I was slow. Cutting throught the traffic was chorish, and not at all the thrill of usual.
Walked in the supermarket: creme egg, mini eggs, and a canister of whipped cream.

The scene was set, so I returned and bathed nervously: I didn't want her to catch me in the bath.
So she arrrives... Hour or so late.
And she looks really, really good.

And then I see her face and she's completely shattered.

But that ain't the meat of the story.

We moved to bed in a state of undress.

But we played around a while, and then... Finally... Yeah
After seven months, I was finally getting through to her.

She was willing to do 'what I wanted'. Not that I'm some sick guy; I am, but that ain't the story.

So I looked at her eyes, from above her, and started to lower myself onto her inexpertly.

I think this story needs a different angle:

This is the story I told her to relay to anyone she might happen to tell:
___________________________________________________
SO, my hunky boyfriend (moi) was in tears. He was crying mournfuly, alone in his room. Being the active girl I am, this wasn't for me:

I walked in, casting off my garments. And dragged him up to his bed. For a moment he looked better, and then...
He couldn't. He couldn't get himself excited over me or anything. Really. He clumsily and sheepishly lowered himself off, and burst into manly tears as I massaged his back...
__________________________________________________________

Obviously this is not exactly what happened, but you get the gist.

How do I feel? Worried, inept. I mean... It's no biggie (no pun intended) to her, but... Gar. Maybe she thinks I'm gay. Maybe I am, although this is insufficient evidence to the cause. Performance anxiety, ah well. Happens to many, or so I've heard. Just what the FUCK can anyone do about it?

I'm not impotent, I know that. But unless I can fix up and look sharp, it's not good for either of our egos.

Fran

And then. Details I had missed out: I played 'fever to tell' by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. It was delicious.
At least we had fun though. We laughed a lot more than I imagined we would.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?